It was a total honor to be a guest on The BiggerPockets Podcast. As a thank you for listening, I'm pleased to share some tips which should help you accelerate the returns on your multifamily property.
a free gift to you:
10 "Not so obvious" ways to boost your Multifamily property noi
I share these tips with you out of 12+ years as an active real estate investor. I’ve acquired and successfully managed dozens of residential and multifamily properties across the United States with an average cash-on-cash return greater than 20% in the first year. Every single rental property I have acquired has been cash flow positive within the first year, so you can trust me when I tell you, these tips will work.
10 "Not So Obvious" Ways to Boost Your Multifamily Property NOI will reveal:
- How the value of your multifamily property is directly impacted by the Net Operating Income (NOI);
- Your two most important business objectives when you own a multifamily property;
- Multiple steps you can take to boost your NOI in your first year of ownership;
- A simple way to prioritize your CapEx investments;
- Plus, there is a surprise bonus at the end, which will supercharge your post-tax return.